Salmon with apple salad, rice and raita!
I want to share a dish i made the other day that i just loved. 🐟 Hope you like it to! 😃
Ingredients 2 portions
Salmon 2 pieces of filet with skin
Rice 2 dl
Apple 1 piece slices
Radish 1 pack 250g sliced
Spring onion 3 pieces sliced
Cucumber 0.5 sliced
Crispy salad 250gram rough cut
Lemon little dasj
Butter for frying
Greek Yogurt 1.5 dl
Cucumber 0.25 cut into small pieces
Onion 0.25 cut into small pieces
Cumin 0,25 tsp
1. Cut the cucumber and onions in small bitters.
2. Add to a bowl and stir in greek yogurt and cumin.
1. Cut apple, radish, onion, and cucumber in slices.
2. Mix together in a bowl of rough cut crispy salad.
3. Sprinkle over salt and pepper to taste.
1, Cook rice as directed on package
2. Heat some butter in a pan and fry the salmon for 2-3 minutes on each side on medium heat.
3. Let the fish rest for 1 minute before serving the fish with raita, apple salad, and rice.
Inspired by: Kolonial